LoveI am about love, yea I like to do everything out of love and it has not been easy to turn duty and responsibilities to love but upon discovering my purpose, I have come to only engage in doing what I love rather than loving what I do. Love fuels the passion, the drive, the energy to move and launch into my goals and dreams! Every single thing, living and non-livin
g loves to be loved and just by a look at something, you will know if that thing is loved or not. It is the greatest commandment given to mankind and the greatest weapon in all universe. Love does not fight, it conquers! Yea, it conquers my heart, many a times!!
Dreams
Let me start from there, dreams! Boy don't I have dreams!! I even dream during the day! :) Someone told me a dream is not what you see when you sleep but what keeps you awake at night! #living testimony. I guess I am also a dream. I usually think my paps and ma dreamed of me and when I showed up I was a dream come true for parenthood for them. I know I know! I started dreaming from a very tender age. I wanted to be an astronaut, an astronomer and a meteorologist thanks to paps for teaching me the science of stars and constellations. He opened my understanding of those heavenly luminaries and opened my curiosity of them to date. Well, I didn't form the famous astronaut trio of the Apollo 11 Lunar mission but believe you me I have been to the moon, and no I didn't come back. I went on to Mars, Neptune, Andromeda, which is this other one, I have covered our galaxy all of it and all in my dreams. In fact, the first manned interstellar mission I don’t care, I will be on board :) Yeaa, that's how crazy my dreams are they are simply out of this world! Another person said 'move the mind, and the body will follow'. I'm moving my mind on a vehicle called dreams! How o'bout you!
Space
I looove space don't you! Everyone in this world is fighting and working very hard or smart to rule, identify with or own space. And no, I am not talking about buying some land popularly known in my mother tongue as mugunda but then again what's wrong with that? Why should I be different? Save for the fact that I am writing this piece out of love and fun don't you think I also want to announce my debut in the world of writing and get some space there? If I go on I will also say that I am a space. Space is used for display. I can very well display who I am on a space called my body. My heart is a space, it can display emotions, love, hate, name them. My mind is a space, it can harbor and display thoughts. One of the major things that animals seek desperately and guard jealously is territory in other words, space. You see the whole cosmos is simply space and dust. Take your pick!
Song
Tararara…..yup! Don’t I love songs? Seriously I sing
everywhere, there is always a song in my heart. I have in several occasions
been awakened by people telling me…wow what a sweet song you are singing, or
….you really love to sing J , and at that moment it occurs to me
that I was singing or well, humming. The songs are not just in my conscious
they are in my subconscious. Thing is,
songs occupy a place in our hearts that not even words do and that is why it is
easier to remember words in a tune-which is a song, than if they were just
words. How does the body function anyway? To move or make an action, the body
uses a number of members both internal and external and the harmony, the rhythm, the order are in tune
with the communication from the brain; why does that sound like a song to me!
Maybe because I am a song freak; precisely my message!
What makes your world go round?
No comments:
Post a Comment