Good day to you friends! There was once a king who lived in a far
away country. He had this beautiful castle and a big realm under his
authority. he always loved people and helped them.
One day......
I bet you are very interested to know what happened one day right:) ? Here's how it goes, replace the king with your name and finish the story! Yea, what's the story of your life and how will people relate it to one another? Winston Churchill said, history will be kind to me because I intend to write it!
One day......
I bet you are very interested to know what happened one day right:) ? Here's how it goes, replace the king with your name and finish the story! Yea, what's the story of your life and how will people relate it to one another? Winston Churchill said, history will be kind to me because I intend to write it!
Great people write, not just with pens but with actions! Are you? #change2excellence

No comments:
Post a Comment